Backgrounds | March 4, 2022
Design has to work. Art does not. Why, actually?
Backgrounds | 28.05.2021 |
“Brands benefit from attention-grabbing lighthouse projects: The Dortmunder U brought the Pink Floyd exhibition “Their Mortal Remains” to Dortmund after stops in London and Rome. A unique project deserves exceptional marketing: for example, the spirit of Pink Floyd captured an entire region not only through a holistic above-&-below-the-line campaign model, but also through surprising out-of-the-box events, thus placing the Dortmunder U at the center of the cultural landscape.
In 2018, the Dortmunder U brought the international Pink Floyd Exhibition “Their Mortal Remains” to Dortmund, which not only became the most visited exhibition of the house until then, but also brought attention-grabbing art installations and integrations of the local cultural scene in addition to much media coverage and resonance in social media. A real coup, with which the Dortmunder U was able to sustainably underline its progressive understanding of cultural marketing and the international claim of the brand.
– Excellent brand strategy and creation
– Flagship project of the year
– General project management over the entire duration of the exhibition
– Support in the processing of the holistic marketing concept
– Planning, coordination and implementation “The Fall into U”-180° Dome – Juicy Beats
– Curation and graphic support “Pink Floyd Club Experience
– Preparation of and advice on award submissions and marketing reports
Here is the link to the website of the German Brand Award.